The Dairy & Dairy Chapel
The Dairy venue, built in 1940 by Italian prisoners of war, was an actual dairy with the feeding troughs still embedded in the floor. The intimate venue is perfect for smaller functions, with everything conveniently located together. Overlooking the feeding fields of the Nguni cows, that on occasion pops in to see the festivities, allows for perfect pictures with the sun setting in the background. The secret garden located across the Dairy Venue allows for the most exquisite couples photos.